Saturday, January 08, 2011

L I T I E N I E




yap li tien. koh kyean's darling since 2005. pretty and elegant. lives the life of a princess. enjoys good food (just like me). loves manicure. (just like me, again) . speaks alien language. funnily stupid . laughs like i dont know how to describe and sings like a crazy. sampat. xiao zha bor. the girl i share my secrets and stories with. the girl I cannot wait to meet every time she comes back from sydney. the girl I must spend Christmas with every year. the girl who lets me sleep on her bed while she sleeps on a beanbag on the floor (big aww, *hugs*) in short, i . love . her . so . much . and . yes . I . can't . imagine . life . without . her <3


yes, that's the girl posing with my Kyeanberry I'm talking about

manicure queens. the only different is just that her nails are acrylic (fake) and mine's REAL. hehs

and longer. hahaha. her fake red nails scared the hell outta me when i woke up seeing them next to me on the table the next morning. truth was, she took them out when she couldn't sleep/too bored. sampat poh.

camwhore queens.

manja

super manja




xiao zha bors #1

xiao zha bors #2

funnily stupid. stupidly funny.

okay one proper one before i end this short special post!

i will always appreciate our friendship of 7 years and counting till the day i die <3



To you know who you are,

hello woman from niseko. i bet you're crying with the snow when you read this post. *so warm right!!* hahahahha! and i bet you're enjoying yourself very much there. (all the exciting tweets, *emo emo*) anyways, i just had shish taowk today. (bet you can't get that in niseko hah!) *in your face* and thats for not being me with you. hahaha. heres the letter i promised you *in the crazy video we took that night* since i don't have your address now! xoxoxo i shall stop now. the reason why i wrote this post is because i am really bored, not because i miss you too much. just to let you know. HAHAHHA. LOVE YOU MUCH :D


No comments: