Thursday, January 06, 2011

Life of Mommy's Personal Driver


Ever since mom trusted my driving skills, she would ask me to fetch her here and fetch her there. anywhere. anytime. Just like today, she woke me up in the morning saying "Girl, let's go shopping, i buy you stuff for CNY" I got so excited until I found out she wants me to drop her at the bank, insurance company, and my old house to do her stuff. then last stop only go shopping. T_______________T I don't mind driving really, but definitely not when there's jam everywhere. so torturing man. anyways what's more torturing was, i have major period cramps while driving. and mom was practically torturing me in the car too. she was like hurting me with rubber band wtf, fml max. i think she was too bored. but, feel my pain guys. jam + period cramps + scary mother + stupid motorcycles = DOUBLE EUU TEE EFF.

on a brighter note, i had good food and good rewards from mommy to cure my unhappiness .

monster momster

(i think she will kill me if she sees her makeup-less face picture online hahahhaha.
aiya just give her some feedbacks that she looks pretty even without make up will do. wheee)

nom nom @ Fisherman's Cove (for tea break)

Lamb chop + grilled prawn skewers = Imma happy girl


anyways, we went to shopping (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) at Fahrenheit 88 after our meal. got 2 pairs of heels(!!!!!!!!!!!) as a reward for being sucha very patient drebar. i love you so much aunty kelly

the reward


our last stop before heading home was Dragon Door Steamboat @ Cheras for dinner . it's like so far the best steamboat I ever had! the pork bone soup base is like the best steamboat soup on earth!! (and the most fattening too!!) i love steamboat and shabu shabu alot nowadays cuz i really like drinking soup. for steamboat lovers, you guys should give Dragon Door a try if you haven't. its just right beside Face to Face Pan Mee and opposite 7 Eleven along the shoplots at Leisure Mall.

one big pot of goodness

our nom noms . Big eater eh? remember to order their prawn wanton. 10 points out of 10 points.

and i love their pork and lamb slice too! shabu shabu style. so yummylicious.





now now i shall end the post with my camwhore pictures with my new babies.


love this too cuz its so comfy and the design is special <3



black pumps


(and yes Michelle, it looks so familiar because it was the one you tried on that day, the red one remember, Devil wears Prada version hohoho) *in your face bitch*

ilovemyheels.com

No comments: