Monday, January 10, 2011

Ilovemyhair.com


The title says it all. I gave my hair some love 2 days ago. Went all the way to Klang again (the one Sun Woei introduced) just to do my freaking hair (and also for bak kut teh lah). I brought my walking ATM machine aka my mom along this time. Hence, the result also better because got people sponsor. I dyed my hair with a darker tone colour and treatment my hair to a whole new level. It was some kinda 3 in 1 treatment thingy. Make your hair damn soft and shine like baby hair. Don't ask me how much is it or else you will burn my hair/me alive when i'm asleep wtf.

Wanna know how fugly my hair was before? the last 15cm of my hair looks so dry and damaged because i didn't really take good care of it last year. and the results? look like dead grass. make me look like some leukemia patients or something. and look at the black roots. so ugly can die man. i didn't even wanna look at myself in front of the mirror. that's how serious ugly it was.

But look at the result now!!! After colour + SUPER TREATMENT. I LOVE IT!! Works like magic! I didn't even trim my hair!! It looks so perfectly shiny and soft now and I look healthy again!! Wheeeee

no more dry ends!!!! and it makes my hair shine all the way to the end! you can also try singing to the hair see whether it will really glow like Rapunzel's magic blonde hair anot wtf

smooth and sleek. I like that!!

you know there's no conclusion in this post. the conclusion is the title.

PS: You can ask me about the place if you are crazy enough as me to go all the way to Klang just to do your hair. I think the result is really quite worthy despite the distance and the price! Please don't go for cheap saloons if you want pretty hair/and also if you dont want to destroy your hair because in my dictionary, there's no cheap and nice hairstyles. You don't want to end up regretting cutting your hair for 15 bucks and it makes you look like shit, trust me. Also, if you don't want your hair colour to fade so fast and look like crap after 1 month, GO GOOD SALOONS! And of course, if you want soft, smooth and sleeky hair, please don't be lazy, condition your hair everytime (I skip this part sometimes when i forgot, and when i say forgot it probably means lazy). Last step, apply serum, hair lotion or whatever hair products that will protect your hair after washing your hair! You can also go for treatments once in a while. But if you spend some time and give your hair some love everyday, you can skip treatment (save $$$!!!) and your hair will still look as good. hehe. From now on, I will sayang my hair more and NOT forget to do all the steps above to take good care of my hair! (One of my new year resolution) :D

No comments: