Monday, August 08, 2005

ARRRRRRRRR......


monday... 1st day of skol.. it was totally boring during assembly.. mr kenny was teachin us how to make things happen.. not juz wait de things to happen.. u will not success.....blablabla oh well.. i dun wanna hafal it out here.. it'z too long.. takes us almost like half an hour lookin at his chubby face.. wahahahahaha


Break
wahahahahaha! some stupid things happened during break time.. my gawd.. thankz to de small little boy brain! poooo called my name so loud! den some of de photografers called us to take de pic for de skol browser thingy!! argh!! me, rach, n tien sure duwan la! haiyo.. den de kenny n mr khaw saw n camein front to us.. he juz call us to tuck-in our shirt nicely.. den pull us there liao! >.<" it was like.. wth wakakaka after dat, many pple sms me during de 1st lesson after break.. "omg.. u guys are so famous! wat is dat for?", "jie.. wat is dat? take pic for wat?", "wahahaha.. wow! wat u guys doin there?", "wat did u do for de skol can take pic wan?" hahahahahahha! >.<>



Lunch
haha me n rach was waitin for PE lesson outside de badminton hall.. den all de evil old monster mal, josh, n mou chuan came to disturb us.. haihz.. make me screamed *STOP* until so loud.. like juz came out from de mental hospital oni.. but no choice.. they're gonna make me go in there 1 day soon.. ARRR (josh, alf, n mc.... STOP disturb me in class la plz.. i beg u guys.. let me gooooooo) lolx..we din do anything during pe.. miss jessy duno pergi mana liao.. lolx so we all talk talk talk, sms sms sms, play play play, joke, joke joke, crap crap crap oni.. lolx haha den sylvia get jeolous coz of i smsing pple.. (coz i'm her lou po, she oso my lou po) wahahahahahahhahhahaha! complicated isteri dan isteri.. lolx den she said:" okay, fine! i cant tahan d.. i'll wait for u tomolo in de lawyer's office at 10.30 mornin, sign for de surat perasmian!" wahahahahaha when i heard i oso laugh till roll on de floor liao.. reli! haha got witness! haahahha den i sei:" fine! it'z over!" den we both like din choi each other for 30 sec.. but we both saling menyayangi antara satu sama lain ma.. so at last she asked me:" ok ok, b4 we divorce, u still wan me to transfer de jay chou yuan you hui to ur phone anot?" den ok liao.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahha! funny couple! lolx


finally....... afterskol..
haihz.. my mom is comin earlier n earlier.. make me cant c my shirley baby honey darling everyday afterskol.. wuwuwu.. wahahahahhaha =) miz ya guyz lotz.. hehe


oh well..

i'm gonna tuition soon....
i feel like dieing..........
i'm sick... flu + sorethroat....
my geo map haven draw yet........
my moral haven complete...
ARRRRRR........ *pening kepala*

1 comment:

: ) said...

ma blog is http://www.trulysilly.blogspot.com
come and visit me la ..haha... by the way ..