Tuesday, August 23, 2005

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh..

i'm gonna bored died.. in dis prison... noooooooooo...

argh... i tried to talk de wall.. but it dun answer me.. haha talk to my doggie.. it look at me like sor sor dei oni.. lolz i miss skol.............. i miss u.. i miss him.. i miss her.. i miss my lou po.. my forever.. my dear.. my sweetie.. my darling.. my honey.. my sweetheart.. mr khaw.. mrs tan.. mr kenny.. encik sahari.. woopz.. hahaha

haha finally.. i finished half of my geo project liao.. frontpage.. penghargaan, pendahuluan, objektif.. kaedah.. rumusan.. so proud!! hahahahaha jk bet u rach n tien haven start anything yet rite!!.. lolz haha btw, dun get surprise when u c dis blog.. coz i beg beg beg wid my knees veri long liao oni i can come to dis lousy cc.. to check mail.. post blog.. msn.. hi5.. yafro.. haha

haha believe or not! kyean being tortured by small little kids.. wow.. it was fun man! hahaha pinch here pinch there. sleep wid small kidz yesterday nite... all of dem keep forcing me sing T-T haha no way la ofcoz.. den they merajuk.. haha haihz.. make me cant sleep as soundly as baby oni!! lolzz! poornya..

haha gonna have bbq dinner tonite.. yay! so haha g2g soon.. catcha guys later!! byezz!! miss ya guys lotie lotz especially.. hahaha muakz..

* happy belated birthday keong!!*

No comments: