Friday, August 12, 2005

Boring days.....

haihz.. skol closed for two days juz because of de haze.. haze haze haze.. haze is everywhere now.. take care everyone~ btw, de weather is better today ^^ kinda gud news too.. wheeeeee


i miss skol................. ( oppsie daisies.. i mean i miss frenz) haha especially my lou po sylvia n my baby haney darling shirlz.. haha satisfied? haha love ya lotz.. haha dun get jeles my sweetie rach n darling tien, honey eeeeee as well.. haha miss all my lou poS la.. wahahahaha boring days.. without crapin widd rach, fightin wid tien, screamin wid ee, sweet talk wid my lou poS, without de monster's bullyin.. i feel dat i'm gonna rot soon.. someone help me plz.. haha boring like shyte........


Nooooooooo........

i heard sth bad today... noooooooo... monster ee is gonna leave ssg soon.. nooooooooo wuwu i'm gonna cry.. sobs sobs.. arrrrrrrghh.. no one gonna whack my butt everyday during mornin, break n lunch liao, no one gonna torture me during mandarin class, no one gonna make me scream.. no one gonna teman me when i'm happy or sad.. no one will crap or teach us rapin lessons during pe liao... nononono.. dun go pls dun go... i'm gonna cry T-T wuwuwu......



At last..

i promised my RESPONSIBLE & LOYAL worker joon chain.. opps.. i mean de CHIEF of de workers.. telah dinaik pangkat since yesterday nite.. haha happy now? dun nag me liao plz... haha n i din break my promise.. so BELIEVE DE PRINCESS.. wahahaha

2 comments:

Kyeanies Koh said...

hahaha.. well.. u're my grandma.. must ryte sth for u wan ma.. lolz

Kyeanies Koh said...

haha i can folo jay chou wan u noe.. ryte a song for his grandma.. so wan anot grandma eeeeeeeeee?? lolz den dat time i can c u cry liao.. wheeeeeeeeee lolx