Sunday, August 07, 2005



my 1st day to start my blog here.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

lolx well, was kinda boring today.. sit in front of de comp de whole day! i mean yea.. almost de whole day.. when i woke up early in dis mornin, my mom leave de haus n go yamcha wid her frenz without tellin me until my maid tell me dat "mam sudah keluar.. pergi makan dulu ya" T-T lolx but i juz ignore her came to de comp n started to on9! wahahaha haihz.. same like my last few weekends.. n i'm still GROUNDED! argh! 1 more week.. i'll wait for it patiently.. haha thankz to de esprit! i spent almost 1k in there dat saturday.. it was crazy! i cant believe my eyes when de bill came out wow *tadah* RM 899.90.. my mom's face like turning into black.. i giggled to my mom when she look at me.. wahahahaha! it was scary!! >.< lolx! so at last.. she said:" u're grounded for 1 month.." so i like:" oh fine." she stared at me AGAIN haha wow today was reli boring! my eyes started to pain dis evening.. it'z hurt! i went out to my haus garden n took some fresh air.. but it'z hazy! so i went in bak into my room again.. i lie down on my bed until 1 of my worker jc smsed me.. keke he asked:" guai princess.. watcha doin? sure on9 la rite?" den i said dat i'm lying on de bed smsing my worker.. den he said:" aiyo no productivity! regretted to call u guai lui!" den i like " wat no productivity! i'm helpin maxis not to backrup la worker!.. he said he laughed till die.. wahahahahahahaha =p haha o ya!! i missed sth.. i cooked by myself today!! disney pasta~ olala *cant imagine hor* haha it was kinda ok.. lolx not to say very bad.. wahaha

8.30p.m

after i finished everything.. i on9 again.. suddenly.. i remembered i haven finish drawin my geo map & i haven hafal my sejarah yet! craps~ lolx n well.. i guess it'z gonna have assembly tomolo.. noooooo! hate it so much..


i feel.. like sleepin now

No comments: