Wednesday, August 10, 2005


rachel, cindy(me), guang ee & litien~
created by kyean

Stupid weather T-T


the weather was terrible today.. can u guys imagine how serious it is.. phiew.. all around de skol oso white white one.. cant see things clearly.. all de corridors was full of stupid smelly haze T-T cant breathe.. n i can feel dat my asthma is comin soon again.. arrrrrrghhhhh.. nooooooo.. lousy me.. lousy weather.. n believe wat keong said juz now.. " boss, if we sell masks in skol sure our company will untung alot wan!" den i was like.. "wow.. budak kecil.. gud idea man!" wahaha den josh like wanna order de masks.. den he said dat scare later no haze liao will rugi until cham cham.. he said let him buy de rubbish n burn near de skol 1st!! wakakakakakkkakka once i heard dat i laugh until pengsan >.<

btw, skol was totally rock~ lolx desmond n adi (de two clowns) was sitting beside me during kh lesson.. des keep on disturb me when i'm playin wid my phone.. he keep on nagging me to lend him my phone but no reason.. lolx when i ignore him dat time he sang!!! so funny... cant stand him.. until my bulu roma all oso stand up.. lolx like " wo deng zhe ni hui lai..." is a ghost movie's song.. when i heard he sang.. i laugh laugh laugh until like sor po oni.... wahahahahaha! man! so geli.. lolx den later during maths lesson~ mr tan-das..olala~ desmond became a china vampire! @.@" damn scary.. jump here jump there around de class.. n he cekik-ed me!! monsters T.T oso den i like photografer oni take here n there.. lolx make de mr tan geram till like wat oni.. noti kyean *tsktsk* finger wagging..wahahahaha.. i'm hyper active n happy now.. i feel weeeeeeeee......



haha okay okay.. i promised someone to list out all de pple dat are related to me now k.. pooooooooooo ~

rachie- my sweetie ~
litien- my darling ~
ee- my honey ~ , a.k.a my sifu n grandma oso^^
sylvia- my lou po ~ *muakz* lolx
jaclyn- my forever ~ lolx
carmen- my dear ~
andrea- my sweetheart ~
nancy- my saltie ~
KIM & sachie- my aunties *hi5*
sook mun & lennie- my mei meiS ~
litim & jess- my daddy & mommy =)
shirley- my baby honey darling ~
joon chian, josh & keong- my responsible n loyal workers *cough*
joshep, mal, jonathan, kah choong - monster bros T-T
yau- my grandpa ~ lolx
* make sure i already listed up all ur names here or else u guys are gonna kill me* =p


yay tomolo no skol.. i feel like jumpin all around again...
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........


nitez everyone~ muaks ^^

4 comments:

yau said...

haha.. granma tak tau siapa granpa u noe.. dat day still ask me "who is granpa?" xD

Kyeanies Koh said...

hahaha memang la.. i got both lou yan chi oi OR lou mong tong granparentz ma.. so too bad.. haihz

yau said...

-.-

Kyeanies Koh said...

ok ok, my grandparentz are both genius k.. study in de 1st class.. happy? lolx