Saturday, October 21, 2006

I got this from my very best sista, sookie.
Let's Get Loud
Name 3 thing in your purse/bagpack/bag
1. hair band
2. Tissues
3. Cash
Name 3 things you do when you're really stressed
1. Talk to my love ones- gary, ya yen and my mom
2. Eat as much as possible- especially chocolates and desserts
3. shopping! ;)
Name 3 places you go on a daily basis
1. my dream world
2. School
3. My piano
Name 3 favourite fruits
1. all the berries! <3
2. seedless grapes
3. mangoes
3 names you go by
1. Gary - taakana! <3
2. Ya Yen - peachey
3. Mun Yee - strawberry aka cockroach
3 of your favourite foods
1. urm. i love pretty food.
2. Caesar salads with smoked salmon
3. Ice-creams!
3 things you're wearing right now
1. playboy spagetti strip - christmas pressie from darling tien
2. pink espririt mini skirt
4. Necklace and earrings
The whos -
Who's in the house with you?
grandparents. mommy. and maid
Who ( or what ) are you thinking about right now?
1. My baby boy
2. Michelle's bday
3. results
Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Carmen
Who sits next to you in class?
Used to be Kist, but now's the peachey yen.
Who was the last person you told you love?
Gary
Who do you wish you were right now?
I don't wish to be anyone else =)
Who gets on your nerves most in school?
Josh and mc
The wheres -
Where is your phone?
Right beside me
Where do you sleep?
In my bed laaaaa
Where was the last place you took a ride to?
michelle's bday! omg it was so so so great. I tell you what. i will blog about it later!
Where are you now?
At home. sitting on my bed blogging.

The whats -
What was the last thing you ate?
Jogoya again. - with Michelle the bday girl, carmen, another michelle, jaclyn, shoma and keongy aka nobody
What colour shirt are you wearing?
black and Pink
What is the closest item to you that is bright pink?
my science referrence book
What is your favourite colour?
Purple, pink, baby blue, white <3
What was the last movie that you watched?
John Tucker Must Die
The whens -
When did you start school?
When I was 3. I took nersery okay! and i love school so much that time. lol
When is your birthday?
March of 19
When did you last go to the mall?
Just now.
When did you last burn something?
I dont burn things. =)

No comments: