Saturday, October 28, 2006























there's someone say she likes to read my blog - my lou poh sylvia! I love you! hahaha and dont be jealous, gary!


siiiiiiiiigh. holidays are ending. and results are nearing. aiyoh i wanna......... sleeeeeeepppp again. holidays are so good. for once after 2 months, i have enough sleeps. more than enough! someone said to me - pig also dont sleep so long lah!

FIRSTLY.

as a promise, I will blog about the michelle's bday. well it was quite fun in the Neway. everyone get to sing together and shouts. at least better than my birthday. hahaha everyone sitting there saying " you sing la. i dont want! i dunno how to sing!" hmph monsters. then, all the girls sang dont cha together! hahaha so funny! - dont cha wish you girlfriend was hot like me, dont cha wish your boyfriend make more money? so so so funnnnnnnnnnnn! and for the cake part, mun yee and me gave her a surprise! we shared and bought an ice-cream cake for her! Everyone loved it.
























see. it's pink and a <3 shaped ice- cream cake! lovely.

then. we went for a movie - john tucker must die and took some neoprints!


















it's something like that. HAHA! dont mind my smelly phone camera lah. I dont have a digital cam currently okay! someone took it. so, i sticked it on my calculator. dont steal my calculator okay! somebody like alvin.... hahahah! just kidding. Can you spot the birthday girl and the only guy in this pic? and guess who is it! p/s: picture missing Andrea and Joshep. after all, we went to Jogoya at night for her birthday dinner. har, again? hahaha okay lah okay lah, I liked the kimchi soup. and I din get to eat much on that day because someone was there - that keongy lah. make me no appetite! hahaha! you know what! he said that he has only one boss which is michelle lim! *heartbrokens* and now he say that it was only a lie. hahaha for her birthday only he said that and begs me to forgive him, shall I? hmmm. anyways, thanks for the treats, shoma!























me, on that day!



SECONDLY.

went to A'Famosa.

we rent a banglo there. it actually looks abit like a small pen-house! lol. it has a swimming pool there. a big dining table. a small tv in a big living room. - what do you expect. a plasma ? haha 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a big mirror! lol. i cam-whored alot there. shhhh. went to the waterpark. wheeeeee for so many years i never been to a waterpark. we din get to go to the safari because malaysia's safari sucks - it means that it's dirty and smelly. but the canival at night was fantastic! - because of the fireworks. it was really really beautiful i tell you! i love fireworks!















































me, in my swimsuit.


THIRDLY.

oh yeah, i spent my holiday with the princes and princesses too!








































That's about it!

No comments: