Thursday, October 19, 2006

























My Very Own Small Garden

























and My Lovely Hut.

its just outside my room. guess what. i used to play tea-cups with my dollies in there when i was young. sometimes with my cousin. running around the hut. such memories. and now. it become the place i go when i'm on the phone with my beloved at night or at the playground, sitting on the see-saw.. whee *its because the phone line in my room is so cacat-ed* and not forgetting the plants too.

























i call them purple puffs when im young. haha isnt it cute? so puffy-puffy-like. and it's purple! <3 href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3693/1398/1600/08-10-06_1541.jpg">
























and clover leaves! awww I love love love clover leaves! ahhh! just look at them. so lovely. I love my garden. thanks mama! - my beloved grandma to built a small hut for me to play when im young. it was the place i spent most of my childhood there okay! *feeding mosquitoes* (kidding)


























lotus plant. I remember there were some fishes there swimming around the pot. very cute one! but dont ask me where's the fish now pls. =( the water seems to be so dark, and dirty with mud, if i were the fish i also cannot breathe la right! hahaha! so I dont know where the fish go already.

No comments: