Thursday, October 19, 2006

Party Time!

























Yay! Exams are over. New life people!

now, I can rest in peace, woops I MEAN *touchwoods* sleep in peace, eat in peace, shopping in peace, pak tuo in peace, watch dramas in peace, online in peace, play in peace, joke in peace and time for my party time already. wheeeeeee but wait until results come out, i really can rest in peace already. =(

i have not really enough sleep since this teo months already. so my eye bags are getting bigger and bigger, pimples getting more and more and getting fatter and fatter already. *you know why, thanks to chocolates! I cannot study without them!* Sighs. So I must must must sleep until I satisfied this coming holidays, and have fun of course! I already got my party plans already. going to klcc with my baby tomorrow and going to my darling michelle's birthday on saturday at times square, movie, karaoke and etc. and I'm planning to do nails art design this holiday! hahaha like jolin! so nice. *darling darling I wanna do!*

How was my exams? - so many people ask.

>Bm - paper 1 was okay. paper 2 already said. kek sei ngor.
>English - paper 1 was good. paper 2 I duno. Miss lee haven't mark mine. yes. only mine! pilih kasih-nya
>Mandarin - I don't wanna talk about it anymore. haha actually it was okay. I go change my answer only. =(
>Science - thanks to Uncle Sam - my science teacher. gave stupid tips for paper 2 . and good i din study about the water or whatever acid that is and i got wrong for the whole diagram. congrats . paper 2 was very very very shitty and for me the paper 1 was easier. i mean not bad.
>Maths - as usual. careless mistakes.
>Sejarah - the one who set the paper went mad. *you know who lah* set so hard. I almost cry when I first get the paper and when I saw the first question also shaking already
>Geo - no comment. waiting for results. teacher say no one fail. thank god
>Kemahiran Hidup aka Kemahiran Mati - better than mid year's I can say.
>Morals - hahaha you look at me also you know how I did the paper already. well what to do!
>Civics - no need to say also. ahahaha! *cause I haven even touch the book yet*
>Art - nah, look at the purple fan. <3

Before I go to bed, I wanna thank especially alfred, andrea, and malcolm. okay i can go to bed now. will make my blog more lively from now on.

No comments: