Tuesday, January 23, 2007

ATTENTION

I GOT GOOD NEWS PEOPLE.

Rain's concert got extra seats people!

Just for the RM 502 one only lah. If you guys haven't buy tickets or complain the VIP tickets are too expensive better get it now as soon as possible! Carmen and I is going but haven't get the tickets yet so if you guys wanna join please contact us NOW. and I MEAN NOW. Quick! before tomorrow night or something. If we buy the tickets already then cannot help you anymore ar I have to tell you this. SO hurry up! =P

++++++++++++++++++++++++

After school today. I went to the kindergarden's playground to find Estella my cutie pieeeeeee. AND YOU KNOW HOW GOOD SHE IS IN CLIMBING. hahaha 100% like monkeys on the trees! <3 very very very cute!!








Today is my best day ever. and I laughed alot in class too. <3

No comments: