Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Raining! It's Raining!

hahaha. 2 more days . 2 more days! arrrrrrh. TWO MORE DAYS. I'm going to Rain's concert already. I cannot sleep tonight and tomorrow's night already Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Hmph. Rachel, Michelle and Jaclyn they all ( the rich ladies) going for the 1k one some more. AND THATS THE FREE STANDING LAND lerrrrr. hahaha I cannot say thats such a waste butttt. aiyoh, 1000 still want us to stand meh? stupid one. Maybe they can touch him or something. or suddenly he call one of them go up dance with them? hahahah! eh, Maybe you knowwwwwwww. I wanna pan leng leng for him already. wear until like his girlfriend or something. haha! then the guard thought I'm his girlfriend then he will bring me to the VVIP seat. yes yes yes! then I wont be standing with them already. hahaha! wait until he sings his love song and then he suddenly call me: " Anyonghaseyo! this is my Malaysia girlfriend! Kyean!" hahahah! Awwwwwww. please dream more, Kyean.

On that day, I want him to sing for me,
  • Touch Ya!
  • It's Raining!
  • I'm Coming!
  • Sad Tango

these are the songs you must sing okay darling. and dance dance dance for me too! <3>

Will blog again tonight I guess. or tomorrow. Ah, I'm so exciting!

hugs and kisses. Xoxo

No comments: