Friday, January 19, 2007

YAY. MY LAP TOP IS BACK. <333333

my day was not bad. I'm a good bully you know. Haha smelly Mou let me bully enough today until he...... SPANK ON MY TABLE AND ASKED ME: " What's your problem!?!" while I'm doing my Maths homework. hahahahhaha oh my god everyone laughed so loudly. I keep on bully him during classes especially during Civics and Mandarin lessons OMG. I'm already a monster in his mind and everytime I giggles with Yen that time he will keep looking at us whether I'm talking about him anot. ahaha. Eh uncle, you got so many bad things to let us talk about meh? LOL. During Civics today I purposely go say loudly: "Yerrrr why that gangster looks like Mou Chuan one." anddd. when we're talking about drug addicts, then i go say like " Yerrr Mouuuu, see la what happens, so now still can turn back you know, still can change." hahaha! anddd one moreee, they say smoking lung will become black ma. then he faster go say my lung is black, then I say back to him, " okay, my lung is black, but your heart is blacker than my lung." HAHAHA. until that time he nothing to say already. until dunno who say again, got people say there was one girl has been murdered by another boy when they're standard dunno what because the girl keep bullying the guy. THEN I QUICKLY SAY " SORRY AH MOU CHUAN, I DONT DARE ALREADY!" then he also laughed. hahaha! I'm so naughty. I dont know why I will feel happier once he's pissed off. OMG I'm a monster. haha

........ he asked me " I really dont know why I treat him like that. haha I feel guilty already. haha he's asking me to sign a SURAT PERJANJIAN now to stop all the peperangan OMG SO FUNNY.


oh yeah, my mommy is already getting better. and she learns piano since this year. hehe I know it's cool.

Look at my cutie pie!


Yerrr. She go cut all her hair short already. But still as active as last time. You know that day, she pulled me run ALL OVER the school compound after school because she's playing catching. Hahaha. can lose 1 kg at a time! Omg very active!


No comments: