Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello again, everyone. <3

so boring only la school. I'm gonna make myself study more already. like like like. Ermmmm, use all the free time to revise back all the smelly form 1 thingy especially SEJARAH. =( hmph. then I start having alot of tuitions now already loh. so very busy. Have to finish the school work and the tuition work. *cries* Monday, Tuesday and Saturday got tuition ah! haha weekend must study Sejarah and Geography. Should be okay lah. My life is gonna be boring and dull until my PMR and the trials are over.

LUCKILY AH.

My mommy let me go to my another lou gong's concert - Lee Hom. <3 on the 3rd of march. so good. Go watch with my lou gong with his brother and BHD! haha aww so sweet la! <3 Rain's concert still needa confirm with his mum first. haha go with his mom! and Melvin! what lerrrr. haha but too expensive adey la. who sponsor me like lee hom's one? ahaha! mommy mommy, pleaseeeee!

Sighs. say until mommy. so sad only ler. she got asthma one before this. so she very stubborn dont wanna go see doctor ma. she say got her spray so no need. Just yesterday only. I called her go check properly see whether serious anot la. haha but the doctor dont let her come back. must stay in hospital summore. now at Glenteagle. Yerrr, wanna cry already. wishing her to get well soon! Pray for her also ah. thank you! <3

Excuse me.

No comments: