Sunday, January 07, 2007

My New Year

Hmm. Nothing to talk about actually. My new class, 3A, is wayyyyyy more quiet and serious than last year's 2A! No more loud speakers - Alfred and Qassyaff and me of course! Just joking. haha I'm only noisy when I shout at people who disturbs me. so pandai pandai lah. Dont come and kacau me when I'm not in the mood. I shout that time everyone will look at me and you one you know! hahha shame shame. The two smart ass went to the first class already! Hmph! so no more hamsap jokes and those craps adey lorh. oh wait, there's still Mou mou and Alvin. eeyer. Mou just asked me. How's your new year? then i replied, not bad lah. the only thing was bad is you sitting beside me. HAHAHA. yuan ka lou jak. lalala. aiyah, we promised each other not to argue this year adey lah okay. so you guys see lah. GOT CHANGES ANOT. hahahah! we'll see. I must say this year is my very important year. I must i must at least get 6 A's for my PMR! At leaastttt. sigh I got 8 subjects summore. must work harder! oh yeah, I have more tuitions this year already. =(

sigh. school is diffrent without my beloveds. like Brenda and Sookie went to Cochrane. then my baby cockroach changed class, the form 5's are gone. no more breakfast from my worker, Keongy. No more lepak kaki, daddy Li Tim and Alia! aiya! alot la! Cannot see my ex mommy and BHD - Jess and Shirley so often adey! *cries* and of course my baby. Cannot see him every after school already. =( so, he gave me a rose that day. sweet! <3

I have to tell you guys that I couldn't blog so often anymore because I promised my mom not to online so often besides doing projects! so if I got any interesting news I will share with all of you okay. Wish me luck! Love you guys! take caress. Xoxo.

The Cam-whore, Kyeanalicious.

No comments: