Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1111 (updated!)



This post is specially dedicated to two of my dearest 6 years old twin cousin brother. It's their 6th birthday tomorrow. 11 of November to be exact. Special date for special them. They're like the most precious thing to me ever since they came into this family. I love them so much that word cannot express how much I love them. Their innocent heart and thoughts always melt my heart away. I wanna give them all the love I can. =)

Anyways this post is supposed to be an easy post with simple words for them to read tomorrow! God knows how much I love them already! Hahahha!


Hello Andrew and Andrei! Happy Birthday!! This is your birthday present! Hahahhaah (I bet they're gonna complain now because no toys for present)


Remember how you looked like when you were 1 years old? That's daddy behind you! =)

They looked so angelic right! They became a devil now already Grrrr

Then soon you all became fatty last year! Look at you! So cute and fat! Hahaha now not cute anymore =(

Heheh, you know I love you! Eat more rice and become fatter okay! I will sayang you more!

Hahah! The picture of me sayang you that morning before going to school! Why you give me that face smelly boy!

I beat you one ah!

Hahahah. I faint already. "he said" damn cute weh!

I will drive you to school tomorrow. Only on your birthday! (cuz they always want me to fetch them to school every morning but I cant, tsktsk)

Too busy for their present! "So cool right? Got light one some more" HAHAHAHA it was their convo that time.

When I asked them to smile for the camera! Haha. Andrei is the naughty one on the left and Andrew is the cheeky one on the right.

Anyways, Olivia jie jie, the cute guy (they call Alex the cute guy wtf), and the 2 red shirt boy and girl wish you happy birthday too! The naughty boy (Vincent) never wish! Dont friend him!


I love you Andrew and Andrei! Hope you enjoyed your birthday today in class!! (Cause I'm gonna be the world best cousin sister (who skips school wtf) to celebrate with them there! Shh, it's a secret until they find out tomorrow. Hehehe)


Here's the surprise party pictures! =)


This is the homemade cake baked with loveeee by my (good) aunty! =)

Went to their kindergarden this morning. So many of them. Tell you a funny story. Imagine all of them wish you good morning aunty! biggest wtf in the world wtf cannot be vulgar in this post! Something wrong with their eyes! Hahahah. Nola actually my mom was behind me but she denied she's the aunty wtf grrrr

btw thats the gf! hahaha cute anot. =D and yes, thats your earrings Oli! haha!

No comments: