Saturday, November 07, 2009

Happy Sweet Seventeen to Dearest Darling <3



This post is dedicated to you and only you =)

Miss Tang Tung Tang. Hahah I mean Tang Mun Yee <3

My most precious darling on earth.

We shared so much fun together,

Sweated together,

Had wild time together,

We shared so much love with each other

Always honest with each other and treat each other the best

Had so so much craziness time together

Went through so much hard and difficult situation before

and patched things up.


No doubt, we're still loving each other so much now. And the love is growing even more and more everyday. You're like a sister of mine from another mother. Always give me support when I need it. And allow me to be by your side when you're in the saddest time. Shares every tiny little secret with each other. You're one of the most important person in my life.


Here's the best present you deserve darling! And remember the photo album I gave you! It's all made of love from people who loves you =) I'll update this post with your birthday surprise celebration once I get the pictures from them. Heheheh

No comments: