Friday, November 13, 2009

OH SHIT!


SPM is just next week. =( and school is finally ending. Omg sigh! But I will not miss anyone of you! Cuz I can always see you guys anyways! Not like its the last day we're gonna see each other also ! Hahaha. If wanna make effort to see each other for sure can see right. Tsk tsk. See each other's face until puke also can. Haha Today was like the most enjoyable day! First, I had alot of nice food today wtf here comes another inch of meat FML =( Second, we played the Kissing Game the whole party time in school today! hahahhaha everyone got to kiss each other on the lips/cheeks/wherever you can think of! Crazy people. Third, we camwhored alot in school! But I look like shit in every one of the picture I took super FML =( and fourth! I went to see cars today after school HAHAHA =) Can't wait for the new car to come. Hohoho.


Gonna leave school soon with a heavy heart... =(

No comments: