Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twilight: New Moon



I'm a super duper happy girl today because I just got my own first car. It's Myvi. Hahahha as expected. Everyone around me is driving Myvi now. I think we can create a Myvi club among ourselves already AHHAHA ! 4 Myvi's including the Maid's Myvi in our SW33T family. Hahahha. So cool. Beh Beh's silver, Alex's Black and mine is....... WHITE. hehehe so princessy right! Melissa said one! Hahhaa =) Guess what, my car plate number is really really special for me, haha! =) and it's not WTF or WTH, it's WTG. hahahah lucky girl me! I was like damn scared before this because I don't want a WTF or WTH car. ahhahaha =)


Back to the story.

After I got my car today, the first passenger who sat my car was Munyee! It was like in less than 1 hour time after I got my car like. Hahahah . Then I drove her to Beh's house and left my car there because didn't wanna drive so many cars there. We were all happy because we don't have to rush for buying the movie tickets because we already bought them with credit card. Hahahha. Damn crazy, everywhere also fully booked!! Lucky we got skills ahhaha wtf But we were not happy because we barely have enough time to eat. So no pictures during our quick lunch at Food Gardens. hahaha T_T You will not gonna see Vincent and Olivia's face in this post because one of them merajuk and another one is being really really busy tuitioning all the time. HMPHHH.


Can you feel the chrismassy feeling already? =D

My darling darling. =D

My drama maid. ahahah she damn drama one I tell you! No one beats her.

I dunno him one. Haha. Random people.

Which is sweeter, this

or THIS? Hahahah I hate them man! So sweet for what. Hahaha Look at Beh Beh's hamsap face.

This picture is to make Vincent happy. Hahahha I slapped him for you already, happy?!?! Don't angry anymore okay darling hahah we love you =D

The something-wrong women!

Munnie, Kyeanie and Jinee

We wore white today! hehehe White Christmas, I likeeeeee

Must bend down down because she complain alot! Hahahha

We didnt plan to wear white seriously!! He says I look like a mother and he's the son HAHAHA ask him go di3 *inside joke with Joshep

Can you find this place anywhere in The Gardens! Hahhah dunno why that emo guy behind there always also emo one. Grrr.

SEE what I mean! Hmph. I bet SOMEONE regret never join us today. And miss us like crazy only come to The Gardens after that one right, RIGHT? ahahahahah

We went to Jojo Pan Mee at Kuchai Lama after that. Super duper delicious!

Hungry, anyone?

Someone's happy!

But there's someone sad also

Nice right this picture. AHHAHAHA

Imma happy girl! Who wants to be in my top 10 driving list? AHHAHA I only drive nice people around. =D

No comments: