Friday, November 20, 2009

Nightmare Papers Over


I'm sooooooooooo super glad that the most nightmare papers is over now! It means that I'm not gonna study BM and Sejarah in my life anymore! Yay!!! =) I feel lucky because those I never study never come out, but I feel unlucky because those which came out I only read through only!! =( Anyways I'm really really happy that this 2 paper is over nowwww. *open champagnes wheeee and start burning books! I never realized that I had so many books just only for two subjects! =(


Party Time! I don't care I'm gonna flood this blog with SUPER ALOT OF PICTURES today! Jine's DSLR is a love <3


Group study at Vincent House yesterday! We were planning to do Maths and Addmaths the whole day...


seriously.

But do you think that can keep us for long? Hahaha. We went to study Christmas Carol in The Gardens like half an hour later!

I got telepathy with her! Scarily! We didn't plan to post but every picture we camwhore turned out we had the same face together wtf!

Potong steam betul Vincent

Scary lea! All same!

Hahahah

Hahhaha scary until hak si nang! If you know what it means in Hakka or Hokkien or whatever. They sound the same to me.

No telepathy with Vincent =(

He has the same face in every pictures right!

The driver who sleeps while he's driving tsk tsk

Say no to his driving! TAK NAKKKKKKK

Solo picture time!

Hahahahha. Someone says she look cute in EVERY picture!

Vincent DL face all the time in the camera!

Cute to the max!

Hahahha look at his blur face!

Still blurrrrr. And did you notice one thing! 4 of us had scarily good telepathy! We all wore black! HAHAHA

Scary driver wants to join us too. omg dangerous to the max! Dont do that in the car pls! HhhHahhaha

Because I look fair HAHAHAHA (and pale wtf T__T )

Have you seen this part of The Gardens before? It's at the roof garden! Damn pretty lor!

she says she loves this picture with the cars HAHAHA!

Our family's maid in front! Other famiy members were having sexy time (Mun and Beh) and one was having tuition whole day (Oli) =(

Hahahah. Vincent looks so pro as if the camera was his!

Blackiesssssssss. =)

She licks me wtf

The emo boy

Lost girl T_T

Had lunch in Fong Lye introduced by her. Haha The taiwanese food there is very nice! (Everything is nice for me wtf Vincent say one) ahhahah

Ugly face

Blur face

and cute face ! Hahaha

The cute appetizer. Sweet potato ball. Jine's favourite cuz look like her HAHAHAHAHA *inside joke

My shrimp roll riceee. Hen hao chi! =)

Vincent's Beef noodlee. Looks so yummy but can't try =(

Jine's pork intestine noodle wtf so disgusting but surprisingly tasted good too!

Alex's tomato fried egg with fish fillet set! Love it so much! I stealed alot from him ahahahha

Movie time! Yay!

The love between a boss and a slave! teehee


This is not the end yet! We went back to Vincent's house later and had dinner there too. All thanks to mama Liew! The dinner was deli delicious! Got kimchi soup somemore <333 style="text-align: center;">Jine feeding all the fishes in his house! Haha

Panda says she misses her owner.

I had to deal with naughty and noisy Panda.

Had a really really hard time with her! Hahahah soooo naughty!

We're trying to kiss each other AHHAHAh =)

Everyone say hello to Koh Kyean! Hahahhaha seriously! So cute hor! ^^" (haha somebody slap me!)

Here's another Koh Kyean also with her favourite post! Hahaha

Poserrrrr

Ma best flen, enemy used to be. HAHAHAHA

Ma very close buddy, family member one of them , and taxi driver pfft *inside joke

I hate to take picture with him because he always look cuter than me! GRRRR

But I love them so much! =)

Happyyyyy us.

Celebrate the day~~~

Dinner time!!!!

Mama Liew prepared all the delicious foodie! Helped us save $$ for dinner too! teehee We should call her Madam Liew next timme AHHAHA

The smelly host. Hahahah nola my family <3>
Happy happy us! Vincent go tell mama Liew that we can eat alot. Hahaha No doubt!

And nice nice dessert made by Mun Yee darling =) She just passed us the dessert and chao! What a GOOD friend ahhahahah

Kick this smelly boy!

I have a confession to make. I did a boobs enlargement surgery HAHAHAHHAHA JUST JOKINGGGGGG ! Thats my face when Vincent makes me angry !

trying very hard to cheer emo Benny up! T_T he emo few days already! Super heartache T_T

Soon he gave us a very paksa smile already

And at last! He gave us his real smile! Hahahha we're such good friends aren't we!

Cute mama liew. She's so cute. Hahahah she says she looks fat in pictures!


But no fear! Jine will cover half of your body to make you look slim! Hahahhaha

What about this! Hahahha Mama Liew looks the slimmest here! *red eyes!



There's PART TWO! Crazy lots of pictures! But you will get to visit it from http://jineeesays.blogspot.com =)

No comments: