Thursday, February 18, 2010

12 02 10

is the happiest day of the year . I got a new camera on that day as a valentine gift from the best person on earth! =D Not forgetting it was also my sweetie's birthday on that day! Marc organized a surprise party for her, it was a huge success! We all managed to make her go gaga when she saw us that time. Hohoho After the party, I visited Sri Garden with 2 of my partner in crimes . Gosh miss that school so much. went to high-tea with another few darlings that make me look like a pimp among so many guys in that restaurant pfft *okay this is the summary of the whole story cuz I forgot some of the detailed details already! =D*

Testing my new baby, Samsung. It takes really nice picturess! I love it sooo much! Totally didn't expect for it before! Wuwuwu so touched T_T

Early birds of the day! =)

The naughty girl who skipped class with me that day. tsktsktsk

Andrea the cutest! =)

Michelle, Moi and Olivia. Stupid Shep kacau behind there! But it's still nice! Must be my camera hahaha =D

With the Michelles, Olivia and Ninja =)

With the birthday girl =) Saengyeuchuka hamida sweetie ! <3

My neighbours of the table. Hahha!

Posers!

with their food!

Mun Yee where are you! Miss those time of the four of us spend together =)

My pan seared cod salad! It did make me shit better Hhahahha why am I so geli one wtf!

Cool people in the mirror! =0

Visited the place I spent for the past 5 years! Kinda miss the feeling hanging out with the darlings in school and all after visiting. Sigh.

Because the darling wanted to play basketball. He's crazy! Basketball is like his drug everyday tsktsk.

Went to the staffroom and guess who's there! Pn Mas =) She was the only one there omg everyone went back already when we reached Y___Y So we left some notes for the teachers that we didn't get to see though! Hopefully they are still there when school reopens huhu

With the darlings while waiting for the rain to stop. We were also waiting for the rest to go yumcha together that time too. That rain definitely made us emo! T_T

The guys are bitching so happily!

WW with his oreo milkshake. He's gonna kill me when he sees this! But this pic is super nice! =)

Shep with his hamsap face. And yes, I was the pimp of the day!

I allowed an illegal driver to drive my car after that!

It caused me a very heart attack! Scared until shit also can come out hahahaha yes I know I'm damn disgusting!


CNY posts coming soon! Promise no more disgusting post! =D I'm going to my darling's Sherren's house tomoro omg *sexcited*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great