Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Geek Much


I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE: I never really appreciated library before.. until I came to college wtf. Seriously. I've gotta say that library is like one of the most important place for us in college now. T_T Our place to study, finish our assignments, have our group discussions and so much more... including facebook and camwhore like mad gorillas =D


Serious business. We decided to stay back to study Human Communication on Friday for Midterms! No shit!

Do not disturb! Haha Sunway is sooo cute. I somehow like calling her Sunway more than Sunwoei. Hahhaha. More cool! Dontcha think so!

Study lah !

My new friend Bhatrisyea!

My ex girlfriend Tam Sherren HAHAHAH =D

My future girlfriend Sunway!

Study until cuu-coo already.


Focus focus! I dont have specs that time so..

While she's taking a short nap. Must be dreaming of me. Must be. =)

This picture's title will be: My personal hairwasher. HAhahahha.

Hahahhahahha. This picture explains everything now. Foundation course is driving me cuu-coo! I never had proper rest before eversince college started. Assignment dues every week. And lucky mid terms just ended. Gonna go sleep like there's no tomorrow now!

No comments: