Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY Post #2!!


I'm gonna blog about the fun part of CNY this time! Omggg I lovee this year's CNY. As I said, it's my very first time spending CNY with my friends! It's my first time visiting friend's open houses and all. All the fun of gambling.. (my very first virgin time too) Yeah yeah I know I'm lame! But I still win okay! Hahahha blackjack rocks my socks! (Yeah, thats the only card game I know ahahhaha fml) naughty people influence me! But we only gamble during CNY so it's fine! =) Besides that, the fun part of CNY this year is..... the angpau money. Money makes me smile! Hahahha. =D


Sherren's Open House.


The woman had a small open house thingy on last Friday. I didn't know how to get to her house so I had to meet up with her in campus first. But that smelly woman made me wait for her for a freaking half an hour! Thats not the worst part.. the worst part was.. she wasn't sure of the way of getting back to her house wtf I swear she's the best person in showing directions in the world! BEST! I almost dropped her at the roadside ! Hahahha. That stupid beech. But her open house was awesome awesome! Her mom baked yummy quiche for us! So yummy I almost swept everything off ahhaha! We all gambled too. Sherren's dad was the "jongker"! Won all our money T______T but it was also fun!! First time lose money also feel happy one. We really enjoyed ourselves lah! I hope she'll have another open house soon! =D

The very yummy quiche mummy sherren baked! Soooo good! I'm craving for it now T________T

With my new friends Jie En and Kenn!! =)

Gamble Time! =)

Blackjack! Lose 5 bucks to Sherren's dad! Hahah he sapu all of our money! T_T!

But we got angpau at the end! Happy happy! =)

Babi turned into lion! Miracle!

Stupid beech go berlaku curang!

This picture is to piss Eunice off. Hahahha =D

We ran out of pose!

Typical traditional family picture!

In her beautiful garden. If only she's as beautiful as her garden HAHHAHHAH just joking darling <3

Andrea's Open House

I went there at the very last minute with sweetie Rachel. Everyone was gone when we reached there that time . Hahah nah not everyone but all the goodie goodie boys and girls went back home already. Only all the naughty ones were there! We gambled gambled abit there before we went to Old Town Coffee yamcha later. Then went back to her house and gambled till 2 something in the morning HAHAHA =) My luck was actually quite good that day lorh! I won like 15 bucks for blackjack but at the end I lost 10 bucks because they changed to another lame game GRR. I only like blackjack! Hahaha But it was funnn lah! N0thing is sweeter than spending time with them I swear! We talked a lot and laughed a lot too! Damn funny la those people! Can't wait to spend time with them this friday again teehee! =D

The cutie host <3

While we were all busy gambling...

She was cleaning the house HAHAHA damn sad!

Mr Chee driving us to Oldtown.. Look at the Mrs Chee Cheong Fun's happy face! tsktsktsk

The 3 crazy bitches behind the car! Chen: Can I lick you? LOL

Package of act yeng, macho and camera shy!

Michelle the weirdo and smelly Jon! =D

I'm sorry but she accidentally transferred some of her weirdness to me!


Two pigs is better than one HAHAHA

The oh so sweet couple!


After oldtown.. we went back and gamble again like nobody's business.. Omg all of us very "lan dou" lor! But it's CNY lah everyone is doing it anyways!

Look at the naughty girl's face tsk tsk

Haahah this one very naughty also! Can be jonker already ahahha wtf

This naughty girl let mommy scold because she wasn't home yet. TSKTSKTSK! The party ends after the call ended. It was 2 something already anyways.

That's all about it I guess! Tata! =)


No comments: