Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY TIGER YEAR 2010!



RAWR RAWR RAWR. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I bet everyone is enjoying their new year very much. Especially those who receive lotsa angpaus, munching cookies, gamble, and most importantly, spending new year with family and friends! Seriously, nothing is sweeter than spending time with our loved ones. I enjoyed my new year a lot this year! I get to visit to friend's open house for the first time after so many years! Hahaha! I just know how to gamble too . Blackjack! <3 hahahah I've got a feeling that this year will be a great year ahead for me! Well it's a very good beginning for now! Somehow I heard it'll be a bad year for monkeys this year! My mom says that I will not get any boyfriends this year and will not be wealthy wtf HAHAHAH damn funny la she. no worries for the monkeys who are same age with me! We are the WATER monkey so it'll be a good year for us! (According to Andrea and Lillian Too's book) AHHAHA Too bad for the other monkeys! TOO BAD! =)

Yee Sang. I'm gonna lou for happiness and more happiness!

A candid picture during reunion dinner. That's my grandma and funny uncle.

Red packets! Hohoho ! Hows your angpau collection this year?

My grandmama =)

The lovely twins cousin. Now botak already! Hahahha like monks!

All the monks around me . I like this picture alot!

My favourite misai uncleeee!

On the way back to Kuantan the next day. Super jam like crazy omg. Normally we only take 2-3 hours to reach but we took almost 5 hours to reach that day wtf =( I know this happened to everyone who balik kampung right! Not forgetting the weather was burning hot too! Damn sien!

The SMART me wore class hoodie summore. HOT DIE! I almost became roasted pig!

First day of CNY. That explains why I was wearing RED! =)

Mom and Hebe wishing everyone Happy CNY! =D

My popo wore red too! Heh heh =)

We went to Hyatt Hotel to have high tea on the first day! Funny right! When everyone was busy visiting relatives houses.. we went to yamcha. Tsk tsk tsk.

It was Valentines so I ordered heart shaped brownies to celebrate alone wtf! Meh! People no valentines date mah! =S

Happy Valentines Day! =)

We went to the beach after that! Had a short walk before we left. So romantic right wtf!The sky was soooo blue....

BUT the weather was SOOOO HOTTT. I almost melted on first day of CNY! Quickly went home to prepare for reunion dinner for the night. Hence no pictures until dinner was done!

Who says kids dunno how to camwhore. Hahaha.

Hahaha so funny!

=D

There's another one. tsk tsk tsk

Second day of CNY. My baby cousin took this picture nice right HAHAHA

Got lion dance in the morning! *Dong dong chiang omg

Caught a cute picture. Haha it was really super noisy!

See what I mean!

Smelly girl wear my spec!

My cute little boys <3

Going for family dinner. Look at that money faced boy hahahah so cute =)

My cutie pies!

Who say I don't have boyfriend. I have plenty! Hahahha =D

See the age gap and "height" gap! AHHAHAHA but we are happy like that hohoho

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

(L)

My princess =)

And prince! Both sitting beside me.

Third day was checkers day!

Because we are so cool like that =)

Cousin loveeeee. <3

I spent third day with this sakai darling like this. Posing with the 1 to 10 lala poses! Super sakai lala can die. Hahahha.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!


Okay I should stop now before you go blind. Hahahha continue with Part 2 later! =D

No comments: