Monday, February 08, 2010

Memories

When I saw those pictures of the annual Japanese Exchange Programme that my juniors posted in Facebook just now, it reminds me so much of the experience I had with them last year. Well, with different batch of course. But it really did remind me of the time we spent together. It reminds me of my host student, Naoki.. and everyone of them. Guess what, their names are still running so clearly in my head now! Sigh, I really miss those times we spent together very very much. It also clearly reminds me that time really flies! I shall plan to have a Japan trip with my friends one day! Shall we? =D



The excitement we had at the courtyard before the Japanese students arrive! (I somehow miss the feeling of wearing uniform, do you?)

When I found him! That's my host student, Naoki! To masscommers: Does he look like the mini version of Mr Edward's or what! God I miss him soooo much T___T

The souvenirs he got for me from Japan. He's sweeter than the sweets he gave me I swear!

We had a small little BBQ welcome party for them on that night..

But it turned out to be Wasabi party after that. Each of us had to swallow a big bite of wasabi together with biscuit! Hence it explains the pain on their faces.. But it was damn fun! I would wanna have another wasabi party!

We went to the Skybridge too! Everyone brought their host student together with them! My wasabi gang! It was an inside joke. We say Wasabi instead of "cheese" for every picture we took! Miss those moments!

When we brought them to try our local delicacies at Petaling Street after a long walk! Look at their happy faces! =) Ignore my lala pose please! I was quite used to pose with the V sign when I take pictures with them! LOL

This was when I actually started liking foosball! And got a little better after that! At least my foosball skills are better than my pool skills at anytime!

The props they used for their cultural dance, and they gave it to us at the end. So sweet right! =)

My beloved friends and our host students! I'm sure they miss each other a lot too! Right right?

Last picture. Guess which one is my Japanese version Petunia?! =D

No comments: