Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Babies


I'm sorry for the very inactive-ness of updating nowadays but I'm really getting very lazy to blog because there's so many other better things to do but I just don't want to let this blog to be dead. What can I dooooooo. You know I'm not someone who will "report" about what I did in the morning, afternoon and night for everyday lorh. Imagine if I blog about what time I wake up and what time I shit for everyday. And since I do not have a lover so I won't blog like a love drunk person (for now). And I would choose not to bitch about things here to release my anger because I have bitchy friends when I need to bitch. Hahahhaha. As you can see I only like to blog when I got something nice to blog about. And when there's something nice to blog about, there's always a lot of pictures to share and I'll flood this place with lotsa pictures. Yes this is how I like it to be. :D


March is a very special month for me just so you know! There's 2 of my besties birthday falls in this month including mine. 3 birthdays in a row! So cool right :P In another 2 more days I'll be eighteen. Oh nooooooooo. I don't want to get old! I want to stay seventeen foreverrrrrr. T_____T Hahaha sound like a bimbo do I.


Mandy the childhood friend:

My bunny friend's 19th birthday! Celebrated in Hard Rock Cafe, and the theme was Night of wild animals!

And yes! She successfully made all of us wore our headsets shamelessly! hahahha (And I know I shouldn't steal her limelight but it was really really hard to get out so haih =S)


Jine the darling stupid beech <3>

Planned to have a surprise party for her but failed ultimately -________________- but I hope she was happy on that day!

The women and men in her life wtf ahhahaha look at the horse and dragon partners! Sighh how I wished the snake was there too wtf pun of the day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.