Wednesday, March 03, 2010

This post is dedicated to Jonathan Lee Hao Ren! (Good Man) HAHAHA

This special friend of mine left Malaysia for Singapore's National Service on Tuesday. =( =( =( He's not coming back anytime soon. We shall wait for another 2 years until he comes back. He can't get out of that country for 2 years. 2 freaking years you know. Damn saddddd. We shall all make a special trip to visit him soonnn!

Hello smelly darling wtf I know you'll be reading this in Singapore! =)

You said you will find me when you go online there but you didn't hmphhhh food with you again okay?!? Maybe if I go Singapore one day I will go bug you in the camp okay? HAHAHAHA Remember to bring me to somewhere nice to eat when I visit you there okay! I will try not to miss you so much! Thanks for being so nice to wear the torn slippers for me on that night! Although you look like a freaking limp but I still love you!! At least I know that I love you more than shep now HAHAHAH! Miss you much! Can't wait to laugh with you again! *paragraph*!!! Thanks for being such a good friend to me!! =)

And I will not forget your big ass portrait in your room!!! Hhahahah funniest picture on earth!

I know you're gonna miss your hair so..... AHAHHAH!

No comments: