Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Was busy like a Bee, Now free like a bird!


Just finished the fastest and busiest semester for my course yesterday and all I have now is time time time because I'm free free free . Okay that was lame but I really really need this semester break very badly or else I will die of exhaustion! Aside of all the fun I had in college, I actually didn't have enough rest once college started especially after the cny short break. The following 2 weeks were crazily hectic as it was presentation week and Finals week. I dont have extra time to blog or even shit I tell you! Foundation in Communication is not THAT easy afterall. Those who says communication students doesn't study are losers! Hahaha anyways lucky everything is over now. rwar rwar ah ah ah , roma roma ma ahhhh ~


oh wait. Cannot be so happy first. SPM results is coming out tomorrow. STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS Actually I don't really care about it anymore for now but somehow another part of me is telling me that I'm actually quite nervous about it. I wanna get good results because I really don't wanna disappoint my mom sigh. All I needa do now is just wait and prays hard! *tik tok tik tok tik tok* Time passes so slowly arghhhhh! I hope for good news!!! Actually I'm more looking forward to see the people again rather than the results ! Sigh! I miss them sooo sooo much . And the breakfast place! I miss my breakfast gang! Ahhh, I want my fish head noodle tomorrow and char siu noodles tomorrow morning I don't care. =) And I also won't mind canteen food! Hahahha To be honest, I actually kinda miss the canteen food HAHAHA =)


For now, I will introduce you guys the ah beng and ah lians!


Ah beng much? Say hello to Eunice the smelly!

The ah lian number 1, tam tam =)

AHHAHAHAH ah lian number 2. This is the most ah lian picture ever I swear!

The ah lian number 3 not very ah lian today la!

Stupid girl video calling her Jac Jac.

Because she loves me =D

The book nerd, the yeong sui lalat and yours sincerely


After our finals exam yesterday, we girls quickly hogged to Sunway Pyramid to celebrateeeeeeeee! We had lunch in Bar.B.Q plaza and watched Nine. Omg this is like the most 18sx movie ever I've seen in a Malaysia's cinema but I was really surprised that it was only rated as PG13 wtf. Everyone was surprised lah because.......... aiya nvm don't wanna say! Go watch it yourself (if you want) and for the guys, don't get high in the cinema =)It's like the most musical movie everr. They really sang from the beginning of the movie till the end okay. Gods!

Eunice, Sherren and Yue Vern (no beauty shot)! *evil laughs

with beauty shot! Hehs! Sunwayyyyyy <3

My darling Jineeeeeeeeeeee! I'll wait for you with my....... I know you know what I mean . =D


It's her very signature pose and obviously we failed copying her ! =S

Hear no evil, See no evil and speak no evil!



Can't wait for tomorrow. Ahhhhh. Having a conference with the ex classmates for our after party plan tomorrow. Hopefully will get good results or else I will emo and balik rumah and cry for sure. T_T

No comments: