Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Eighteen Birthday Celebration


Before I start, I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes through facebook, texts and even phone calls even from overseas <3! style="font-weight: bold;">I'm so happy that all those people who I mattered wished me and celebrated with me! I love you guys sooooo much, you guys are awesomeeee! Not forgetting those people who personally spent their time with me on my very birthday! Although both of the Fullhouse and Genting's "surprise" you guys gave me a bit failed but I still love you guys a lot! Also thank you guys for the special and lovely presents! You guys made my birthday this year the best birthday I ever had! Thank you soooooo much! xoxoxo

On the day before my birthday, I had birthday lunch with mom because I was going to go Genting on my birthday so we celebrated it earlier. I suggested Italian food as I was craving for it! Thanks to the korean drama I'm currently watching, Pasta! It's all about love and Italian food that made my mom and I go gaga after watching the drama. And we went to Italiannies! One thing I regretted was we didn't get to eat their Tiramisu because we were too full for that!!

My dearest mommy who got me the best birthday present! <3

Our appetizer, Bruchetta with tomato cubes ! Quite nice for a person like me who hates tomato. :D

Mommy's shrimp pasta. Yumssssssss :3

My grilled salmon! I love it! Soooo yummy! My first time liking cooked salmon instead of raw. Teehee :D

Bon Appetite!


At night, I had some small gathering with the people I love at Fullhouse. I was a little bit emo before that because 4 of them ffk-ed me on that day itself! And a few of them were overseas so I couldn't celebrate with them. Soooo sad and disappointed you know! Lucky those who came made my feel so special and loved on that very sweet night. =D

My personal make-up artist who made me look chio on my bday, Mandy!

I chose Fullhouse because it's a sweet place to hang out with sweet people !

And I love their interior designs! Definitely look like my dream house !

The cute menu!

The cheeky boy messing with my present! Tell me he look good with his new haircut!

The early birds!

The sweet people who came that night :D

Me and my darlings! Yes I know I very fa sam thank you very much! <3

My pan seared chicken chop! Yummy but very small portioned! Not enough for monsters like me :D

With Kenneth Fernandez the boy who lent me his blackberry! Now I have one myself ! :P

Alex the very sweet boy ! <3>
The sweetest who baked me cupcakes and got me chio headbands! *loves*

My pretty babes Olivia and Rachel who are my highschool besties!

Mandy the childhood buddy! <3


The darling Joshep who's always there for me! *hearts*

Pillow fight with the sweetie! =D

The girl who gave me her heart, Sachie! *hearts*

Sachie's super cute godsister! =D

The very sweet but not sweet picture with Dwayne! Thanks to the very creative Mandy pfft!

The wtf pair wtf wtf AHAHAH

The oh so sweet coupleeee! <3


The sweetest picture! Xoxoxo

The "surprise"! Hahahha Abit failed.com because I accidentally saw them when they were choosing the cakes! LOL But I was surprised when everyone including the workers and some of the customers there sang for me ! Loves!

I made 12 sweet wishes ! Greedy me! Made some for my friends too! I hope it'll be granted soon! =)

Ahahahha Got fed and fed people too! Sooooo sweet can die! <3


Went out to the garden and took some lovely night shots! The theme was blue and white but some of them rebel but it's okay because we look good in blue enough already AHAHHA ! :D

My korean and japan gang AHAHAH saranghae!

With the sweetest people ever! =3

Joshep hijacks the car!

The crazy boys who got crazy over the cute car!

Because we are so cool like that =D

I love ma girls! Litien, Michelle, Yayen, Munyee, wished you were here!

Mandy was isolated HAHAHAHA

The sweet guys who I sayang!

The serious group picture! Stupid Marc go hide behind the thing hahahaha wtf

My signature pose! Dunno what the guys doing behind there pfft

Birthday kisses ! Seriously what are the guys doing behind there! Hahahah But it's a cool picture! I love you guys! Thanks for coming people! Muacks muacks ! Xoxoxo


Will blog about the Genting birthday trip soon! Seriously, this year's birthday is the best! BESTTTTTTTT I TELL YOU! I feel so loved and special *wipe tears away! Once again, thank you darlings! I feel like I'm the luckiest girl on earth because of you all!

No comments: