Friday, July 07, 2006

BAH.

A story of a broke up couples.

He (the boyfriend) told me he broke up with his gf last night. So ,The most silliest thing happened this morning when i reached school. I saw her (the girlfriend) standing outside her classroom with a friend so i just said hi and wanted to ask how's she after that broke up because we're like some real close friends. Hmm, the first time she ignored me so i thought my voice was too soft so i said HI again. She look at me for awhile and looked away continue her conversation with her friend . I was like WTH! then i walked away. hahaha and i dont know there's something wrong that time you know. And normally she will say hi to me and wave to me first marh if she sees me in the morning, but this morning. BAH. I keep thinking what did i do wrong until the third lesson, i went into the toilet and saw her again, so i asked her whats her problem, but she didn't want to answer me so i asked her friend, but she pulled her friend out. I thought she was sad this morning so she didn't talk to me or something but, I DIDN'T KNOW it's was something that more serious than that. Until i asked one of her friend, and she told me EVERYTHING.

WTHWTHWTH.

She thinks that i'm the one who helped her ex boyfriend to dump her or something more complicated than it with one of his bestfriend. and I dont even know
what the *****
is happening by that time until he told me AFTER they broke up and BEFORE she told me what is she angry about. I swear. I mean like what is it gonna do with me because of their break-ups. NOTHING RIGHT?! Then she said, because me and his friend are the one who called him to dump/apologize/scold her I DONT KNOW LAH. I was like.. so innocent in the whole thing of it right. She's just dont know anything and dont wanna make sure why is she angry before she's angry of someone and she go simply accuse people! So, I went to her again during lunch and tried to explain that i'm not in it lah. But, in the end, She walkedddddddddd away AGAIN. okay, and that's it for me.

So, i just sent her this message, after school.

Hey, I just dont wanna let you misunderstood. But i have to tell you that i really dont know any single thing about it until he told me you guys were broke up okay, i swear. and please make sure everything before you accuse others alright.

She replied.

okay okay okay fine, i didn't accuse you.. and you and *his friend* were the one who send me the apologize message right, SOMEONE TOLD ME.

Me

....... i forgot what did i replied her but i remember i said, i was very disappointed because i have a friend who thinks that i'm that kind of person and she didn't give me any chance to explain and just walked away like this..... (U)

Her

fine fine fine.. sorry LORH. don't so angry leh.

...............

GO AWAY EVERYONE.

No comments: