Saturday, July 01, 2006



Hello July, Good Bye June!

Well, went to IU day and food fiesta today. It was.... fun but tiring.. haha i cant even move my ass now man! Sigh Well i saw sook mun mei today! I wonder what did she do.. haha suddenly so slim already. Not fair! Hmph. and Guang Ee you should really talk to the hand. hahaha I saw Max too. ^^ I was very surprise that he came! tsk tsk he skipped tuition! So naughty! roar. Well, Jesse danced! so yeng! Just like Rain's mv - Its Raining. Woah. I like that part very much! and I'm sorry Eugene and Gary, haha i dont wanna be like a sor poh played by you all in front of all the kids only! hahaha You both sucks. Go bluff small kid. *kicks*

*Keong you still owe me muffins!* Believe it or not, he bake damn good muffins! but it looks.. soaky leh. *giggles*

Hmm.. I helped my club, Hospitality walking around with a big basket selling popcorns! hahaha sounds so odd. Surprisingly, i sold all the pop corns in like.. about 20 mins? ahah then i go back to the stall and asked for more popcorns to sell! Keng eh? *_* Hmm, well actually, i asked from those kids with adult. HAHA First, you should smile with the kid with a big wide smile, and ask them: "Popcorns, anyone?!" Later on they sure will shout to their parents to buy for them one, for sure! Yes. Wahahaha!


.....

















Henna Painting! - Kyean, Brenda & Sookie. <3
*Brenda's one too india-ish!! kua kua kua..*

No comments: