Thursday, July 13, 2006



Grandpa's 76th birthday on 9th July! The cake was delicious and it looks so grand! I saw many Mun Yees in there. (strawberries) LOL It's gonna be their 50th wedding anniversery soon! Sarangeyo !

So sweet hor! <33>

Some pictures on that day.

The lighting is kinda weird. =9

and i looks sleepy. HAHA

I have a pretty granny and a handsome grandpy! Wooooo

******************************

Estella is the best best best kid ever! So i made her french toast and cincau longan today! ^^ Lol We made French toast and cincau longan during co-co. haha so FUNNNN I brought Estella into the cooking room today too. Lol Many of them asked me whether she's my sister anot, yeah lah i wished! and I played with her after school too! (L)(L) Why isn't she my sister or anything, or else i will hug her everyday when i sleepppPpp! hahaha! Why is she so super duper cute. AHHhh.. Rachel says that i'm a kids lover. =D

I tell you why i hearts her.

*******************************************

School was bored as usual. haha but it's gonna be fun tomorrow! yayy yayy (F)

No comments: