Sunday, July 02, 2006

Cheer 2006, Bukit Jalil.

It was FUN FUN FUN! Hanged out with Li Wen and all the Form 5's and.... Max- Heisverynoisy. <3 The funny medias - Jean and Joey G. VERY HANDSOME AND CUTE! and there were like.. 30++ cheerleading teams there.. 32 or 36 already? Hmm all of them actually did pretty well tho. Especially our Queens! Sigh.. i wonder why. Why they didn't win. RAOR. Mun Yee almost cried when i went to look for her that time.. her expression like .. also changed adey. *hearts pain* I gave her a big tightttttttt hug and pujuk-ed her.. Awww. I Love You Mun Yee! Dont cry. Theres always next year. ^^ I shouted very loud today.. so many times sumore! cannot talk already. haha i need honey. *buzzzz buzzz buzzz * Queen rocks. <33 and Shewanaz too.









































Look at the crowd.



























Look at him, just look at him. *tsk tsk* He went to stick the "Queens" sticker e-ve-ry-where. O.o - Mr Josh.




























Pretty her - Tien. Sweaty me.





























I hearts you, Mun Yee. None for ya yen. Hmph JK!




























I like it!

No comments: