Friday, July 14, 2006

I knew it was gonna be fun today. =)

Im currently in a dessert mood nowadays. hahaha! I know, fattening! but who cares right? who cares? LOL

Dome, The cake of month.





















Kenny Rogers, Brownies with ice cream!




















Okay, okay. I know it doesn't look nice compare to the cake and brownies! But, It called Ngoi Sam Dan Kou (Cake baked with love? hahaha) baked be my mom today. So warm! Eh eh, she hardly go into the kitchen you know? *touches*





















Well, Sachie, Jiy Ni and I quickly quickly went to leisure mall today after school! haha Gary came to fetch us. lala then later on only we meet others (aunties and uncles) at the arcade after lunch at Kenny Rogers. Hoho aunties and uncles so old already also go arcade! tsk tsk tsk WEllllll what a great great great triple great day! haha I dont know how to explain but.. I laughed alot today. Pheww We ate super good brownies for dessert at KR's, they sure enjoyed it very much, they sure did! hahaha Watched Pirates of the Carribbeans too. Soooooo funny leh some parts.. haha we laughed our asses off too, really! Especially Sachieeee.. I can hear her voice everywhere in the cinema! HAHAHA! and i remember got one tall guy with spiky spiky hair sitting in front of me! so annoying lah his hair! keep blocking the screen! hahah I should have brought scissors! bwahahaha! Snip Snap Snop his hair! kua kua kua Who asked his hair go make until my neck so tired now HAR! Hmmph! Oh yeah, got one guy wanna pikat Jiy Ni in the cinema! hahaha Woooooo cool man! hahahah *trying to laugh like a pirate now* wheeeeee

I'm very tired. I want massages.

I love my day!

No comments: