Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bop, bop bop bop, Bop to the top!

I had choco fondue yesterday with Gary, Kar Mun, Jiy ni and Ben :























Aiseh. We didnt get to camwhore also! Sigh sigh sigh Din do much things there too. EH WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? GREAT EASTERN MALL ONLY OKAY! ahahaha WoOpss I'm waiting for the Haagen Darz Ice Cream Buffet soooooooooooo badly. =3



Gary gave me this turtle. <3






















Oh nooooooo! She's gonna steal it! hahaha! *the way when she "steal" look so serious and cute! *





















I love this picture!

















To Mal:

Eh you smelly little whore! You gave me uncompleteddddddddddd Kiss Goodbye score lah hou mou! Yau mou gau chor? hahaha *slaps* I want it to be completed on Monday okay! Gah


To All Form 2A members:

GOT WHAT HOMEWORK? hahahah dont throw fruits at me !


To Everyone:

Good nights! <3


**************************************************************

No comments: