Sunday, July 30, 2006

Let's meet Miss Brenda Yew Tze Yenn the baby seater!




















I tell you all hor. Her sister super super super duper cute loh hou mou! hahahaha Sorry Estella I just have to say that she's cuter than you abit moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! But i still love you alot lah no matter how cute she is.<3

Angle Eyes




















***************************************

I did this with the kids during my weekends! hua hua hua EH SERIOUSLY, we had so much fun that timee.. the kids.. aiyerrr hahaha so cuteeeee!! When I say to them.. " Wei wei wei, Jie jie teach you all how to chop chop chop cute cute nice nice art want anot?" then they said.. " I WANT I WANT I WANT!! yessss yesss yesssss jie jie yesssS!" *pulling my pants* hahah thennnnnn i sayyyy to them. Close your eyes now ah, cannot open ah, if open adey cannot play joh!"*quickly run to the kitchen and get stuff* after 10 minutesss, all the lady fingers, starfruits and capsicum in front of them adey.. *yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!*SHOW TIMEEEE!!


























































































..... they enjoyed very much i think. hahaha pity me need to clean all the stuff.

No comments: