Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The 12th Day.


Haven't seen all of my friends for 12 days already. Especially my close friends. I saw Cass and Ya Yen since last Friday in Cass's house. Totally miss it very much! I miss all of you! and i miss school! But according to those friends who went to school said school was deadly boring. There's 10 of us in my class absent today. tsk tsk. Can you imagine. I am starting to feel very useless. like. you know. Do nothing besides eating, watching dramas, sleeping, shopping, and playing with baby cousins since PMR was finished. We're now like waiting for the big news. Well, depends on whether it's a good news or a bad news after Christmas!

I had bbq dinner today. It was delicious! Well, as normal, my aunty prepared lamb chop, chicken wings, prawns, squids, (si hams), and sausages! And I don't know what happened my aunty brought back a cake. Omg, so delicious! I feel so fat now. =S

anywayssss,

I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

No comments: