Thursday, October 25, 2007

School Day

Before I start, guess whether 8 people was absent or 6 people was present yesterday. ahahah. It's so ridiculous right if I tell you only 8 people was present yesterday. BUT IT'S TRUEEE. I almost laughed until fainted when MC told me yesterday. ( Oh yeah, cannot talk about him now, especially about this girl, he don't like it already) so shhhh!! But it's so fun to come to school to tease him, wahaha, I'm so evil!

Cass gave me a small present. The TATTOO!


Well, school was actually quite boring. But saw friends again, I feel happier. hahaha. like can joke joke with them, eat together, and gossips! We did something during art lesson today. hahaha. WE WERE SO BORING. then i said, let's go paint something. Well, we did glass deco first, then we gave up cause all the colourings has dried already. Then we did this:


My abstract art.

Hahahaha. Don't ask me what's that. I myself also don't know. Well, Cass gave me inspiration. ahahhaa. I think it's some kinda feather! What abstract art lah. It's like.... I dunno. Ask Dickson! He knows how to explain it! hahaha!


And Cass's real art! Lol.

She said I gave her inspiration. AHAHAHA. OMG. She said it's a wedding dress. Something like that. Well i guess no one dares to wear like this during their wedding right? HAHAHAHA. Nice lah, nice lah. I will wear it! Promise! aahaha.

Actually I went to school today was to give him a surprise, but it turned up to be disappointed. Oh well. I think things will turn up worst next year. Sigh. Move on, Kyean!

Oh yeah, no school tomorrow. I'm gonna meet up my favourite ex ssgian tomorrow! Guess who! =3

No comments: