Friday, October 19, 2007

Huan Huan Ai


Main actor and actress are Kingone Wang, Mike He and Rainie Yang.


A very funny and touching drama. Should watch it! I cried many times especially in the end! The way the love story begin is very interesting also. They really sacrificed a lot for their loved ones. Really touching until you can cry till your eyes bengkak. The way the guy bully the girl is unbelievable can! You will laugh till you roll on the floor and stomach ache. Although Mike is quite bad in this movie, but I think I fell in love with him! hahaha! He's very cute! Especially his eyes! *melts* Then Kingone, (what a funny name), is the good guy. Omg, joshep look alike. Serious! Especially their eyes!!! He's totally my dream guy in the movie. Handsome, smart, kind and caring, loyal and rich too! hahaha. <3333333 Rainie acted almost like in devils beside you, innocent and cute.

I give the movie 8/10! Go watch!

No comments: