Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Famous Amos.


I'm absent today again. School's very boring nowadays. Especially on Wednesdays - Co-co. Everyone knows how boring it will be. So, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ABSENT ALRIGHT. Let me guess how many people went to school today, I think it'll not more than 10 for sure. =D

Woke up at 10 this morning. Feel so good to have enough sleep. And I was just playing my baby camera once I woke up without having breakfast. like straight away. Of course I brushed my teeth. Hehehe. *Morning breathes* I was taking my garden again. So fun and happy!



Favourite pictures of the day.

Ouch. Can you see the thorns?

Balsam Plant.


Some leaves.

Aloe Vera.

Then after breakfast, I read a good book, Chicken Soup for the teenage soul. It's nice! It has a lot of different touching stories. Should read it! I learnt a lot of things from the book. =D


And I'm so in love with Famous Amos 's chocolate chip cookies. It's so delicious and chocolicious! Tasty and not very sweet. & I know it's fattening. =(

The best partner for you while you're watching movies!

No comments: