Saturday, October 06, 2007

PMR Day 2.

everything was fine. english was as usual. good. science paper 1 was good! I got 1 - 2 wrong! so happy! but paper 2 was not really good. (because of the plant part) You know it's very tricky!

PMR Day 3.

MATHEMATICS. Wheeeeeeeeeeee. I finished paper 2 in 30 minutes. phew. Sejarah paper was like a Moral Paper!! Ask all the pengajaran thingy. so weirdddd. but still can score lah. hehehe. =D

PMR Day 4

i'm getting seriously tired. KH was super easy okay!! I finished in 15 minutes and checked everything in 30 minutes then I get out the hall to study Mandarin! that's suck! but why wasting time in the hall. =( Mandarin was okayy. Paper 1 always kill me. =(

PMR Day 5

Geography. Was good good good. but i wrong about 5. =( still not bad what!




I'm waiting for my results. hopefully it'll be good!! God, please pray for me. =D

No comments: