Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Hair Day. =3





I just trimmed my hair abit. I have fridge now! and more wavey hairr. Happy happy! Since my aunty is a hairstylist, I get free haircut! Now only I know I can do a lot of things in Kuantan. Maybe it's because exam's mode is over. So my mind become very free and blank, can do whatever I like.

I get to play with kids every morning I wake up. I got 5 kids in my house. Super noisy and fun. Sometimes when I make pancakes, puddings and jelly for them, they will be very happy and joyful. Although it's abit tired, but when you see their happiness, then you'll know that's worth it. Perhaps I'm the eldest, they will listen to me everytime. Super obedient! I love kids! I really don't understand some people who doesn't like kids, I don't know whether they're heartless or cold hearted, or maybe they think kids are just very noisy and annoying brats? Oh well.

Besides, I watched alot of movie series during this week. I learnt many things from those movies. Such as love relationships, friendships, family affairs and moral values. Surprisingly, I cried a lot compare to last time. This time, I learnt a lot of things through the movie. I realised I should appreciate people around me. I understood a lot of moral values and I knew there are many bad people outside to hurt you. So must be careful! And I learnt how to make myself a better person. =)

I was looking for clothes this morning in my closet. I saw this dress. I didn't know I had this dress! Omg. Lol. and I looked very sleepy and tired that time. haha. There. naughty kids want me to say cheese! XD

No comments: