Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Happy Day! =D


Woke up early this morning because my mom planned to bring all of us for an outing! We went to a secret garden first, then beach! It was so so fun! And of course, I took many many pictures! We enjoyed ourselves very much. Thank you mommy and aunty Shirley! Love ya lots!


We took a lot of pictures in the garden. Took many pictures for the plants too! Pretty flowers and green plant. Nice scenery with cool fresh air. I'm lovin it!


In the garden:

My secret garden. *hearts*

My Favourite flower. - Orchid

Cactus! Love this picture!

Some cute purple flower.

And guess what! Periuk Kera! haha it's pitcher plant in English.

Some cute pink flower. ( I dunno what's the name!)

Good morning! hahaha. Morning glory! <3

So cute little red thingy! And it's hard. Dunno what kinda flower is this.

So pretty!

Moi. =D

Chrysanthemum!

Flowers.

Orchid!

The Beach:

Teluk Cempedak.

Wheeeeee.

My wonderful journey.

To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right. HAHAHAHA. =D


Enjoying the wind blowinggg. =3


To my dearest love. <3

No comments: