Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday Night Fever!


School's Annual Concert was fun fun fun! I think it was better than last year's tho. There was lotsa dancing & singings. Some kid's drama and band. Some of them performed musical instruments too, such as piano & organ.


Pretty Lights!

In fact I took a lot of videos of them dancing too! Especially Estella's. She's my baby! I didn't take much pictures because i was busy taking the videos. Hahaha. My hand was like so pain and numb!


Pictures:
Andrea & I.

And we wore the same pants!! I was like. YAU MOU GAO CHUO?!?!??!?! Then we laughed.
The best Guy, Gay, Girl friend. =) (hahaha, don't kill me)

He dressed until like super yeng okay! hahaha. and he purposely don't wanna show his earring! Blahh! And I look so pale here. =(

Band - Childhood Dreamer. They played All the Small Thing! Very good indeed. =3

Musicallogy. This Love by Maroon 5. XD

Trust me, they sang like angels!

Isabell & Aishah were singing Unwritten. =)
Feel the rain on your skin~

Good night everyone. Hope you enjoyed yourself! The year end's concert was a good show! Those who didn't go was such a waste.


P/S: CHEA YOU FFK KING. YOU OWE ME A DOZEN OF J&CO's DONUTS.

No comments: