Friday, November 23, 2007

Shop Till You Drop.

I wanna bring this chair home! It's so artistic!

I spent so much in this shopping mall!


with super nice Christmas decoration. like rain falling down.


and fancy shops!

Love their fashion!

Some shop which sells baby kinda clothes.

the shop's name is b+ab. So cool!

REPLAY. Their jeans are expensive! sighssss

Vintage!
Juicy Couture is so expensive!

in some shoe shop which I bought a pair of boots there. and guess how much. 700 friggin ringgit!

****************************************************

stop scolding!!!



I still bought a few tops and stockings, 2 pairs of 3 quarter pants in Esprit outlets, nail polishes, some make-ups in Sasa, (OMG ITS SO CHEAP THERE), chocolate, sweets and some souvenirs! hehehe. I love my mom.


P/S: I'm not a 100% spendthrift okay! hahah it's just, I cannot control myself, (my mom too)! Will show you her shopping area tomorrow! Who wants to go shopping with me in HK?!


No comments: