Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hong Kong Disneyland Part II


Disney's Let It Snow Christmas Parade:


Event: Let It Snow Christmas Parade

Venue: Main Street U.S.A, Hong Kong Disneyland

Date: 24 November 2007


Here comes the marching band. AND LOOK WHAT'S AT THE BACK.

HUGE HUGE HUGE MICKEY!!!

Just look at the foot. omgwthbbq.

Christmas Elf!!

Chip & Dale's Candy Factory!

I love chipmunks! Love their squeeky voice!

and the Gingerbread walking around! sooooo cuteee. He/She/It came to shake my hand!!

They really put a lot of effort for this parade. Everything just look so cute.

Hidden Mickeys!!! Cannot see meh? 1,2,3,4,5,6 ! I can see 6 mickeys!!

Here comes the rats. I mean, princesses!!

Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. EH WHERE'S BELLE!!

sorry lah, they ho-ho-ho so fast until I can take their butts only.

Mommy, I want a tall tall boyfriend okay. so I won't be taller than him if I wear high heels with him. Okay, this one tall enough anot?

Alice in the Wonderland!

Flowers! *loves*

The Little Mermaid! I think I like this the most.

The star fishes are so cute!

Look at the cute octopus! Can make takoyaki! wahahahha. Omg I'm so wai sek.

okay lah, you also very cute! *pinch cheeks*

Here comes the army! Omg they shaked my hands also!!!

Toy's Story. My favourite movie when I was young. I watched it for 394394032940324 times already. =D

and I hated the dinasaur like a lot. Cuz he's annoying and stupid. hahahaha. I'm so mean!!

MICKEY,MINNIE,GOOFY CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT MY CAMERA FOR DISNEY'S SAKE! Groarrr.

Wanna see more? Watch these videos! and you can see snow falling!!






This is at night during the Mickey's Sparkling Castle Lighting done by our most favourite character, Mickey Mouse!


P/s: More about food and hotels in Disney!!!

No comments: