Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lucky Me.


ANYWAYS, CHEA IS THE BEST GAY IN THE WORLD AFTERALL. LOVE HIM SO MUCH. (L)

When I was having my piano class today, he called and he told me that he got me J&Co's donutssss! and he queued up for 30 minutes with Brenda and Sookie they all. (thats what he said) hahaha. NO MATTER WHAT, LOVE YA ALL LOTS LOTS. Anyways, he's only gonna pass the donuts tomorrow to me in KLCC. (later he finished all already how!) hahah. and gonna get myself a wand. I wanna turn him to become a frog. HAHHAHA. JUST JOKING. =D

I just realised a lot of things these few days. And most of them are really hurt. But I think I'm fine now. haha No pain no gain. Right? I'm glad that I still have so many good friends here to be with me and support me. I feel good. Yeah, good. So you guys don't needa worry about me, I will be fine!!

The X Family.

Watching comedy really helps a lot. The X family really made me feel so much better. A must watch! It's a comedy drama casted by Fei Lun Hai and many other funny characters. If you really understand Chinese well, you will find it real funny! It has 50 episodes if I have not mistaken. And it's all about super powers. hahaha. But it's really funny! Go watch it from youtube now! =)

No comments: