Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mini Me.

Kyeanieee.

I was trying to use my new digital camera to take all my baby's pictures from all 6 of the albums just now. Some of them are really funny, cute and got naked one also! ( YEAH LAH, my naughty mommy, tsk tsk) I was very chubby last time! And I didn't know I was super cheeky when i was young!! and naughty, of course.

I was a 8 pounds baby. Keng eh.

and I was very happy about it!

Did I told you that I was very cheeky?

Celebrating my very first birthday in my life =3

and my first Christmas! Hohoho~

I love musics since I was young.

love to look at myself in the mirror too. ( VAIN VAIN VAIN!!)

And I'm the pro of the pros in making funny faces.

and I'm a weirddddd baby.

Most of all, the naughtiest baby in the world! =D

*claps*

Stay tune for more pictures when I was young!! I have tons of them. Yeap, 6 albums. ^^

No comments: